Destiny Dance Studio near Denver
The best way to get the most information tailored to your needs is to book a Free, no obligation Introductory Dance Lesson.
Its hard to know what to expect when you come to our dance studio near Denver for the first time. Here is a little breakdown of what you can expect when you come in for your Free Introductory Dance Lesson:
- Your dance specialist will ask a few basic questions about you and your background.
- We will spend some time getting to know the hobbies and practices that you already enjoy. This helps us know more about your physical habits.
- We will ask a few questions about what you hope to gain from learning how to dance and what you feel most excited about learning and experiencing with us.
- If you are getting married we will also ask a lot of questions about your reception site and your attire for the day. Please bring as much information about your reception as you can including the size of your dance floor and reception site layout if possible.
- We will ask some basic questions about your physical health background to make sure you’re physically okay to dance.
- You will then get up and start moving! We’ll teach you the basics to one or two dances to see how you learn and you can experience some of the dances that will be most beneficial to meet your goals.
- Your dance specialist will then take you through the membership options that best suite your needs and goals.
- Once you have chosen the membership that best fits you, we’ll schedule your first dance lesson and you will receive a take-home packet with all your membership documents and information on classes, the studio, as well as tips and tricks to being a successful dancer.
If you don’t see a time on our schedule that fits your calendar, please give our dance studio near Denver a call at (303) 738-5542 or you can email us at Startdancingtoday@mydestinydance.com, and we’ll see what we can do to get you in as soon as possible.
We are so excited to get you dancing! Book your free Introductory Dance Lesson with us below and we will look forward to speaking with you then!